domingo, octubre 02, 2005
Hablando de Roma...
Heath 5



Powered by Castpost


Una de las películas que hizo Heath Ledger "Ten Things I hate about You" (10 cosas que odio de tí).
Y éste es el poema que la protagonista le dedica en un momento de la peli.
¿Qué mejor forma de decir "Te quiero"?
Enjoy!

I hate the way you talk to me.
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots.
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around.
And the fact that you didn´t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close, not even a little bit, not any at all.

 
Elucubró Cruella De Vil el 10/02/2005 04:00:00 a. m. | Permalink |


1 Dejaron sus dosis de veneno...